However, it should not be an end in itself, since the most important thing is to be able to use the results of the research work in the economic circumstances and benefitting from it. The ability to adapt research and development activities to market requirements makes the company competitive and its services and products unique.
In a competitive market, innovation and the ability to make efficient use of human resources, as well as knowledge and research results become a source of advantage. The establishment of the Research and Development Centre at Pronar was a natural consequence of the strategy and mission implemented in our company for years. And it is not only about profits, but also about retaining talented research staff and breaking down barriers between the economic and research spheres.
Pronar Research and Development Centre offers innovative and comprehensive tests of the parameters of agricultural, forestry, construction, automotive vehicles and their components. They are carried out with the use of modern equipment, computer programs and research apparatus, which contribute to the increase in innovation and shorten the implementation of the product into production.
Research and Development Centre of Pronar offers to carry out tests of:
– hydraulic cylinders; – motors, pumps and distributors of power hydraulics; – strength of hydraulic lines (DIN/ISO 6802, DIN/ISO 6803, ISO 8032);
– loaders and hydraulically driven machines;
– lifting capacity of three-point suspension systems;
– power of external hydraulics;
– static ROPS (Roll Over Protective Structures) according to PN-ISO 5700:1996, Directives 2009/75/EC, CODE 4, CODE 6, CODE 7;
– hitch and loop devices (UNECE Regulation 58, UNECE Regulation 73);
– axle fatigue strength – mechanical strength and dynamic strength of products
– axle braking efficiency (R13 of the UNECE);
– influence of welding strain on the occurrence of axial and radial runout of the wheel and other wheel-symmetrical assemblies;
– optimization of metal sheet forming parameters of new products (pressing technology);
– temperature distributions (thermography);
– simulation of bare rim rolling,
– development of fail safe technology (safe destructive testing) for testing of disc wheels;
– diagnostics of prototypes (hydraulic and brake systems);
– welds and material damage in the chamber using X-rays;
– chemical composition of steel using the spark spectrometry method;
– material damage using the ultrasonic method;
– vehicles and machines in the thermal chamber (extreme temperatures from -40°C to +80°C);
– FOPS structures (Falling Object Protective Structures) according to CODE 10;
– s R111 UNECE);
– fuel systems;
– plastics parameters (ISO 1133, PN-EN ISO 1183-1:2013-06 A);
– electromagnetic compatibility of vehicles and machinery (UNECE Regulation 10);
– electrical quantities;
– machine noise (ISO 3744);
– paint coatings (ASTM D2794-93, PN-EN ISO 2409:2013-06, PN-EN ISO 2808:2008, PN-EN ISO 2812-1,2:2008, PN-EN ISO 2813:2014-11, PN-EN ISO 4628-1,2,3,4,5:2005, PN-EN ISO 4628-8:2013-05, PN-EN ISO 6860:2006, PN-EN ISO 15184:2013-04);
– in a salt chamber (ISO 9227);
– in a humidity chamber (ISO 6270-2);
– in a UV chamber (ISO 16474-2, ISO4892-2).
he center performs 3D laser cutting services, which cuts various types of pipes (round, square, rectangular) and steel profiles (T, 2T, H, C, I and L) with very high precision. The machine also enables threading during the cutting process. The Research and Development Centre has implemented friction welding technology and carries out strength tests of these joints.