Information regarding the processing of personal data on the Pronar Wheels Facebook page
The administrator of personal data of users of the Facebook Page is Pronar Sp z o.o.
You can contact the data administrator:
- at the correspondence address: Pronar Sp z o.o., Mickiewicza 101a, 17-210 Narew, Poland,
- at the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The administrator has appointed a data protection officer who should be contacted in all matters regarding the processing of personal data:
Running a Facebook Page
- The administrator processes the personal data of users in order to enable them to use the Facebook Page. The administrator has information about:
- liking the Facebook Page,
- the activity on the Facebook Page,
- the content of comments and posts posted by users.
- These data are processed in accordance with Article 6 (1) b GDPR in order to provide services, i.e. contracts for the provision of electronic services.
Contact with users – Facebook Messenger
- In order to enable the administrator to contact the user, the administrator processes information about persons contacting the administrator via Messenger, in particular the name and surname or user name on Facebook, the content of the correspondence (messages, threads, photos, videos, PDF and other documents). Messages are not stored by the administrator in other places than Facebook Messenger.
- These data are processed in accordance with Article 6 (1) f GDPR, in the legitimate interest of the administrator and users, consisting in the need to ensure contact between users and the administrator, and the processing of this data does not violate the rights and freedoms of users.
Explanatory proceedings, pursuing claims
- In case of undertaking an investigation regarding a possible breach of the provisions of the regulations or provisions of law, principles of social coexistence or good manners, the administrator may process the personal data of certain users until the end of the pending proceedings and until the expiry of the limitation period, which is usually 3 years in accordance with Art 118 of the Civil Code of Poland.
- if personal data will be processed in order to pursue claims, this data may be made available to an authorized entity under the provisions of law, e.g. courts, police, prosecutor’s office:
- Article 6 (1) c GDPR, i.e. transfer as a result of other users’ claims,
- Article 6 (1) f GDPR, i.e. in the legitimate interest of the administrator consisting in pursuing his claims against the user.
Marketing and PR activities of the administrator
- On the Facebook Page, the administrator can post marketing information about their own products, services or events that they organize or participate in.
- Displaying this content is made by the administrator in accordance with Article 6 (1) f GDPR, in accordance with the legitimate interest of the administrator consisting in his own marketing activities.
Recipients of user data
- With regard to the Facebook Page, in connection with the specification of Facebook, information about the followers of the Facebook Page, about the reactions, as well as the content of comments, posts and other information provided by users are public.
- The administrator does not disclose other information to other entities.
Service usage statistics
- In order to improve the quality and functionality of its services, the administrator may process statistical information on the use of the Facebook Page, use statistical tools provided by Facebook (pursuant to Article 6 (1) f of the GDPR).
- These data are processed as part of the controller’s current activities, but not longer than 60 days from the date of receipt of the information. After this time, the controller may further process general statistical data that will be devoid of any information about specific users.
- The period of availability of statistical data in Facebook tools may, however, be longer than 60 days, which means that the administrator has the ability to access this data, but it is beyond the scope of the administrator’s decision.
Marketing activities of other products or services
- The administrator may also post marketing information regarding the products or services of their contractors with whom he has concluded a marketing cooperation agreement.
- Displaying this content is made by the administrator in accordance with Article 6 (1) f GDPR, in accordance with the legitimate interest of the administrator consisting in the marketing of products or services of their contractors. The user has the right to object to the processing of his personal data for marketing purposes.
Each user has the following rights in the field of personal data:
- the right to access their data,
- the right to obtain a copy of it (if possible),
- the right to rectify it,
- the right to delete it,
- the right to limit processing,
- the right to object to processing,
- right to transfer it (if possible).
If you discover any breaches of personal data protection compliance with ours parties, it is possible to lodge a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection. In the case of image requests, please indicate a specific photo.
The relationship between our company and the user is completely voluntary.
Your personal data is not profiled by us.